Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content


Money Problems

‚ÄčAlberta Works - High Level Provincial BuildingPrograms are based on need and incomeSupport available for thosemedically unable to workwaiting for Employment Insurancefleeing from abusive situationswith a child less than one year oldemployment resources available to write resumes, printing resumes, help set-up email accountscareer and employment assessment available for the unemployed as well as those for career changelearner benefit for upgrading education or for safety certificates such as WHIMISFor more information, please call 780-841-4315Assured Income for Severely Handicapped (AISH)Financial and health-related assistance to eligible adults with disability.The disability must be permanent and substantially limit the person's ability to earn a living. For more information, please call 780-624-6241 or at Canada  bi-weekly on Thursday at Alberta Works office in High Levelassist with application for SIN (Social Insurance Number), Employment Insurance, Old Age Security, Canada Pension BenefitsNWPCN  - Medical Social Workerhelps find appropriate services, financial programs, housing, and help with other issues as requiredFamily doctor referralsFor more information, please call 780-841-3253 Alberta Seniors Benefitsingle senior with annual income of $25,100 or less, and a senior couple with combined income of $40,800 or less are eligible for a benefit.For more information, please call 1-877-644-9992 or visit the website at