An opportunity for kids to play and adult to connect with others.
- Breastfeeding Support Group
- All nursing mothers are invited to attend (or pregnant mont interested in nursing). The group will meet on the last Tuesday of the month at the Parent Link Centre. This program is offered in partnershio with Alberta Health Services, Public Health.
- Spilled Milk Parenting Group
- A group of parents dealing with joy and stresses parenthood. Pragram run in partnership with Families First.
- Baby and Me
- This is a special time for children under 1 and their families . On the 3rd Monday of each month we will have Baby Weigh.
- Allergy Support Group
- Do you or your child suffer from food allergies? Are you going crazy with the information over load? Come and talk with other women in similar circumstances.
- Play and Learn
- Join us for a time of learning while enjoying free play with a large variety of toys in the centre.
- Move and Groove
- Join us on Friday mornings as we explore the music world using creative movement, singing and finger play.
- Many other programs available
For other programming information, please call
- High Level Parent Link Centre & Toy Lending Library 780-926-4668
- Fort Vermilion Parent Link Centre & Toy Lending Library 780-926-4668
- La Crete Parent Link Centre & Toy Lending Library 780-928-3967
Visit the website at: www.highleveltoylibraryparentlinkcentre.com